Show Dates: Friday, March 6th, Saturday, March 7th, and Sunday, March 8th.
Show Hours: Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday 10am to 6pm, and Sunday 10am to 5pm
Adult: $5.00, 3-12 $2.00, 2 and under free
Senior Morning: Friday 10-12 noon $2.00 admission for all Seniors 60+
Customer Appreciation: Friday between 4pm and 6pm $2.00 Admission
Military Discount:$2 Admission with valid Military Identification
The Maricopa County Home Show is Committed to supporting various local non-profit organizations within our community throughout the year that will receive benefits and contributions from us to support its mission. We are pleased to announce the Maricopa County Animal Care & Control as the March maricopa County Home Show Benefactor.
Donate at least 2 cans of new dog, cate, puppy, or kitten food and receive ONE FREE admission ticket into the Show. In order to receive your FREE admission ticket, bring your donation to Gate 2.
Parking is FREE for this event.
No outside food allowed. Only bottled water allowed.
No Pets Allowed In Home Show, Except Working Service Dogs
For detailed directions to the stadium, please click here.
The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, held semi-annually at the University of Phoenix Stadium, showcases the latest and greatest products and services from hundred’s of reputable companies.
With a vast array of home improvement and landscaping displays, you will be able to shop and compare quality products and services and are sure to find your Best Deal at the Home Show.
• Photographer’s Adventure Club Art Walk & Silent Auction: A beautiful gallery of over 200 framed photographs from award winning professional & hobbyist photographers. All available for bidding.
• Reimagine your living space with American Family Insurance and Kathy Ireland! Visit booth #511 and enter to win a dream home prize package worth more than $25,000 that includes a day in your home with Kathy Ireland. American Family Insurance, the official insurance partner of the Show
• Help a lovable pet find a forever home from the Maricopa County Animal Care & Control, the Home Show Community Partner. MCACC will be on-site with animals ready to be adopted and brighten up your home
• Design your dream yard with a FREE Walk up landscape consultation from Horticultural Frontiers Landscape and Design. Don’t forget to bring your backyard measurements and pictures to the Show
• Have you ever wondered how fast you can throw a baseball? Check out the Arizona Diamondbacks “Speed Pitch” and “T-Ball” fan experience to find out.
• Beautiful walk through garden landscapes featuring the latest trends in creative plant use, architecture, design and outdoor accessories sure to give inspiration and ideas for your own backyard
• FREE seminars with the University of Arizona Master Gardeners featuring tips on planting spring flower pots, pruning frost damaged plants and much more
• Explore your passion and tour the world of wine with a FREE wine tasting experience
• Hockey fans, score a hat trick with the Arizona Coyotes “Hockey Shot” fan experience
• Receive expert advice on how to grow and keep your own orchid plant blooming from the Orchid Society of Arizona. Orchids available for purchase.
• Home Improvement Seminars with Debbie from Home Depot and 3TV’s Good Morning Arizona. Easy “How To” demonstrations include: Installing laminate & wood flooring, update your kitchen on a budget and cabinet transformations
• Put your feet up with Mattress Firm, the exclusive mattress retailer, to discover the newest comfort in relaxation. Let a Sleep Happy Consultant perfectly calibrate your new mattress.
• FREE gift: “LIKE” our Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/HomeShows) and show us at the info booth to receive a free gift
• Pet lovers come gather around to view fun tricks & incredible demonstrations of basic to advanced obedience training from the experts at Dog Training Elite
• Find the 8 Hidden Garden Gnomes around the Home Show. Fill out the Gnome Passport located in the Home Show Magazine for the chance to win a $100.00 Visa gift card
• The LARGEST collection of Home Improvement exhibitors in one place for one weekend only
For more information visit: www.MCHomeShows.com.
or call 602-485-1691