The Lowrider Magazine-Sanctioned Arizona SuperShow Concert, Car Show, and Hop will be making its return to The University of Phoenix Stadium! The Arizona SuperShow is a one-day concert and car show taking place Saturday February 24th, 2018. Show hours are 12 PM to 8 PM.
Arizona's premier lowrider event features custom and classic cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, pedal cars, and special interest exhibitors from across the western United States. The show highlights American classics and customs alike, while showcasing their dazzling paints, interiors, and customized modifications. The day’s entertainment will include:
- Custom car hop competition featuring some of the industry's top contenders
- National recording artists performing live on two main stages (indoor & outdoor)
- Expanded showcases on stadium's plaza and lawn areas
- Celebrity appearances
- Auto culture art exhibit
As part of the event, the 2018 Arizona SuperShow Concert will feature National Recording Artists:
- Baby Bash
- Gap X The Band
- Warren G
- and more performing live on two indoor and outdoor main stages.
Patrons are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance. All tickets are general admission. Adult ticket prices are $35 in advance and will increase in price on the day of the event. Kids tickets (ages 2-12) are only available at the stadium ticket office for $10. Children must be present at the time of purchase.
Tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster
or at the Stadium Ticket Office, Monday - Friday 10a-6p, Saturday, Feb 24th from 10a-8p. Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are subject to convenience fees.
When arriving at the stadium gates, patrons will be subject to security screening prior to entry and should expect the following security measures.
- Security staff will conduct a bag search on all bags entering the stadium.
- Patrons will be required to walk through a metal detector or be screened with a hand-held device. ** At the metal detector screening, please remove any keys, phones, and other metal objects from your pockets and place them in the bins provided. Patrons electing not to consent to the stadium's security procedures will be denied entry inside University of Phoenix Stadium.
The following items will not be permitted inside University of Phoenix Stadium. There are no provisions to store items not allowed inside and items cannot be held by security staff members.
- Aersol Cans
- Banners or signs larger than 3' x 2'
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500ml (16.9 fl oz) plain water
- Beverage containers - Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Cameras with professional lenses
- Chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- Folding Chairs
- Food (except for children under the age of two)
- Footballs and beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or sticks of any kind, including "selfie sticks"
- Umbrellas larger than 12 inches in length
- Video cameras
- Weapons - including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
For more information click here