Tailgating is allowed during most events at the University of Phoenix Stadium. However, please check the event information page on the stadium website to confirm tailgating is allowed for specific events. General tailgating guidelines are listed below.
- All vehicles, including motorcycles and cars with ADA plates/hangtags, must have a valid parking hangtag to enter stadium carparks and other designated hangtag parking areas.
- No overnight parking in stadium carparks.
- A parking hangtag is valid for one (1) parking space only. No trailers of any kind are permitted inside the general parking lots. Vehicles taking more than one parking space or parked incorrectly are subject to tow.
- Fans that wish to park next to friends must arrive at the same time. Parking spots cannot be reserved or saved for fans arriving later.
- Tailgating in the parking lots must be limited to the area directly in front of or behind the vehicle.
- Tailgating in empty stalls is prohibited, even with an unused hangtag.
- Tailgating equipment, such as chairs, tables, propane/ natural gas grills and other items, cannot extend beyond the painted fire lanes for vehicles or sidewalks.
- Excessive or underage consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- Please remove all trash from your site and take with you or place in appropriate receptacles.
- Please put trash in receptacles, recycle, and be kind to our parking lots and common areas.
- Tailgating ends when the event begins.
- Tailgating is not permitted after the event.
- Parking lots close one (1) hour after the conclusion of the event.
For pre-game tailgating guidelines for Arizona Cardinals games click here